Ok, apparently we're getting straight to business...!
- We're more likely to send socks you'll like. Most sock subscriptions just send you any old sock each month. It's not their fault. They don't know if you'll like it or not. With our personality matching techniques, and thousands of tried and tested data, we're able to send socks that we know you'll love.
- We have real humans running our company that live and breathe customer service. So even if you DON'T like a pair of socks, you can just email us letting us know, and we'd get a new pair sent to you straight away. Don't believe us? Try us out now. Send us an email and see!
- We don't keep you waiting. Most other companies make you wait until a certain time each month to receive your first parcel. We don't. As soon as we get your order, we send the first pair of socks as soon as we possibly can. This is perfect if you're a little impatient (we are too!) or you want to give a subscription as a gift.
We send the first pair as soon as you order (unless you ask us otherwise).
You can choose the shipping option at checkout, this is for the first package of a subscription.
After that, we send out all our monthly socks at the beginning of every month. So you never have to wait longer than 30 days for a new pair to arrive.
The only time this may be different is if you place your first order after the 20th of each month... rather than sending you your second pair a few days later, we'll wait until the following month to space out the happiness.
If you ordered after the 20th, and you'd rather this didn't happen for your subscription, email Harry at Harry@SockGeeks.co.uk.
So far, this has never happened.
But if you don't like any pair you receive, please just email Harry (Harry@SockGeeks.co.uk). We'll then send you another pair right away, and you can save the pair you don't like for 'just around the house' or give them to charity.
Indeed we can! We founded Sock Geeks not only based on our love for socks, but also based on our backgrounds in understanding us human creatures. The techniques we use are used by the world's largest brands and leading psychologists.
We then use thousands of data points to make sure that the personalities are perfectly honed, and the socks are exactly what you'd want.
You can read more about how we do it here.
Our socks are sourced from all over the world. We prioritise two things:
Quality - This is a fine balance. We want to make sure the socks feel good on your feet, but also make sure you can get a good amount of wears out of them. We have certain levels of fabric blend that we will never go above or below, to make sure we can perfectly strike this balance.
Design - This is where we spend most of our time. All our socks are now in house designs, every month we choose a theme for inspiration and then come up with 3 great distinct designs that will suit your personality type. We then have them manufactured from only the best materials perfectly balance to give you the comfort and quality a true sockgeek deserves. Most other sock companies just send you a random sock.
Are you kidding?! Ok, this is really bad news.
Please contact Harry (Harry@SockGeeks.co.uk) IMMEDIATELY, and he'll get on to this.
Absolutely anywhere that a letter can get to as we post everything using Royal Mail.
We have fellow Sock Geek members in Brazil, Indonesia, Australia, USA, UK, France and loads of other countries around the world. Just so you know, depending on the country you live in, there may be a slight increase in postage cost.
Yup! We designed everything to make sure you don't have to go chasing your socks when they arrive each month. That's the worst! So far not one person has been in contact telling us that it hasn't slid directly into their letterbox.
So unless you live in a doll's house, and your letter box is teeney weeney, you should be good!
So you're either a hobit or a bigfoot? Like me, always struggling to find a size that fits. Our men's socks are a standard 7-11 UK size, this said I know personally that the socks will fit a 6 but may be a bit loose for some.
Our Women's socks are 3-8 UK size.
Absolutely, we love how organised you are!
At checkout you will find two Christmas shipping options. One allows you to buy now and have the 1st package sent straight away (to give in person at Christmas time), and the other means we'll send the first package straight to your gift recipient to arrive just before Christmas. The choice is yours.
In both cases, we'll hold all subsequent deliveries of the subscription until January (after the the big man in red has visited us all!).
purchasing a gift?
1. Can I have the first one sent to me and the rest to the lucky Gift recipient? No problem, just put your name and address in the shipping details at checkout and we will send the first pair to you to give out. In your order confirmation email there will be a link that you can click to update the delivery details to the gift recipient's for the future months. Alternatively you can also go to "sockgeeks.co.uk/update" , after ordering.
2. I'd rather send my gift straight to the recipient, how do I do this? Simple, just add the recipients name and address in the shipping details at checkout.
3. How do I order more than one gift? You can order as many gifts as you want however its best to place an order for each one. This ensures each order has its own reference number.
4. How do I delay the delivery of my first order to be sent at later date? No problem, drop us an email with the date you would like your order to arrive by and we will ensure it is sent out in time.
5. Can I have the first gift sent straight away and the rest delayed? Absolutely, again please drop us an email with the date you would like them to start and we will ensure they are sent out then.
6. Can you make sure that the price/receipt is not sent with the gift? We never send this information enclosed with any order we send, so no need to worry there!
I HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION...
1. How do I change the delivery address for my current subscription? Click here and give us your new details. Once you've done this all your future socks will be winging their way to your new address.
2. I don't like a certain colour, please can you make sure not to send it? Drop Harry an email at email@example.com and he'll sort this for you.